Smallshow Womens Maternity Nursing Tank Tops Breastfeeding Cami Clothes 3-Pack
- Made in breathable and stretchy fabric, these nursing tanks are soft and thick enough to provide the coverage without being too heavy.
- Pull On closure
- 93.1% Rayon, 6.9% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Whether for shopping, travelling or simply for relaxing around the house, these stylish nursing tops will help you have a comfortable breastfeeding experience. Pair it with your jeans, pants or shorts, our cami will nicely underpin your nursing outfits.
- Featuring adjustable straps and ruffles complete the look. You can lift up the two ruffle layers to reveal a criss-cross layer that pulls aside for easy nursing. The ruffles not only flatter your postpartum belly, they also cover up the nursing access discreetly and help provide the coverage when you are nursing.
Sold：191 Wished: 62 Followed: 84
We always strive to provide comfortable wearing experience for daily wear,leisure,vacation.
Our clothing will be the perfect addition to your private wardrobe. Make great efforts to achieve the best of you!
Any concern or advice,you’re very welcome to share with us.
WAYS TO REMOVE MILK STAINS FROM CLOTHING
1. Soak the Fabric in Cold Water: Put the stained fabric into cold water for 5 to 10 minutes. At this point, you don’t need to use any detergent. This step will work well when the stains as soon as they hit your fabric. If the stains remain, move on to step 2.
2. Treat with Baby Laundry Detergent: Rub liquid baby laundry detergent into the stained area and soak in room temperature water for 15 minutes. While the milk-stained clothing is soaking, you should gently rub the stained area between your fingers for a few seconds. And then rinse thoroughly.
3. If the stains remain, repeat steps 1-2 again before drying.
- Drying will set the stains permanently. We advise you handle the stains before they dry.
- Soak the fabric for five to ten minutes in cold water to stop the stain from setting if you can not get to the stains right away.
Please Note: Due to monitor settings and monitor pixel definitions, the color might be little different from you see on your screen.
There are no reviews yet.